Sunday, November 28, 2004

My blog has been setup

Finally I decided to try out blog. The most attractive thing for blog over personal webpage is that I don't need to maintain it and can just focus on the content. Plus, the web design seems very professional. To be honest, I heard about blog long time ago, but just didn't get it why people would spend a whole bunch of time to write it, but now I just love it. How great it is to have my voice heard with such a simple way! And it doesn't cost time at all. I just feel like I am talking to someone, and free to write anything and with any format, which is toally different from writing a paper or essay for a class. Just imagine, how many thoughts you will come across everyday. How fun it is you can write them down and let people know! Now, internet is not only for you to receive and check out information, but also check in information, and you have control of what the information is and how to publish it. That means you are the owner of blog in stead of a participant as in BBS or Forums.

Ok, let me start with my journey of blog, and this blog will be mainly focus on my book reading. It will record what I read and what I think.....